Sunday, April 3, 2011

JP Hand Straight sample
EVERYTIME I throw a party at our house I learn something new. This time it was that bacon will take you by surprise when you leave it under the broiler in your oven.
 Our guests were welcomed into our home by the fire alert beeping, accompanied by a thick cloud of smoke- afterwards my mom told me she liked very crispy bacon...almost blackened, anyway.Thats why parents are good guests. 
Luckily spring is here, which meant nothing could stay wrong for long, and cute little Emma, the newest addition to our fam was there too- so the morning was a peach. 





  Padres

 James being a good dad...


 Madi...is still learning. (jk Madi)






 Little Lamb 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Wow, totally LOVE your home. Magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks fabulous! hi, dallas' cousin emma creeping your blog, please don't be mad. haha we all need to hang out again, i may or may not want more indian food...

    ReplyDelete