Wednesday, October 19, 2011

JP Hand Straight sampleChris and I are going to have a BABY! woot woot! April 18th is the official date- we are pretty excited. 
Being prego has been pretty weird. 
Things I have done that are not ok:
- Craving KFC
- Actually going into KFC and coming out with a bucket of coleslaw and biscuits.
- Eating a Crisp Pinto Bean burrito (approx 1,000 calories-but really) AND mexi fries, by MYSELF in the taco time parking lot
-  Eating del taco breakfast burritos every morning
- Letting the del taco bags accumulate in my car, so I have something to throw- up in. 
- Eating an entire block of cheese over the period of a day
- Watching Master chef for SEVEN hours straight, and then looking at Chris like he had lost his mind, when he asked me if I wanted to go on a walk with him. 
- Eating a whole entire burrito at Taco Bell, and then asking Chris if I could have one of the 2 tacos he ordered (which he kindly agreed to, and then had to get something else later on, because he was starving). 

Just to name a few.

It is no WONDER that I have gained TEN lbs, during the first trimester. Awesome. Babies are so worth it, but luckily, I feel a lot better these days and am returning to my healthier ways- cuz I'm pretty sure what I was doing was some form of child abuse.
 Finally the baby bells are actually sounding promising, and I am getting REAAAALLLYYY ecstatic about this whole pregnancy thing, and being a mom:)
I try not to actually think about the whole giving birth part. I'm still pretty concerned about that whole process- that's all I'm going to say about that.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I could not be more excited for you! You are the best and I am glad that the news is out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph,
    I had no clue you were pregnant or had a blog but i just ran onto your blog and saw your good news. Im so excited and happy for you guys, having a baby is the best. Hope everything else is going well, we need to get together and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beautiful, Grandmas told me right when she found out but i didnt want to say anything, just incase it wasnt common knoledge. I am SO happy for you and chris. Its amazing and if ther is anything i can do let me know. PS, im back in utah so if you ever need someone to watch molly please call me! Love you both! Maxi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! you are going ot be such a good and cute little mommy! hopefully i will see you at yoga sometime soon! if i freakin get my lazy butt off the couch haha :)

    ReplyDelete