Wednesday, June 13, 2012

JP Hand Straight sample
First of all I want to note that before I had a baby, seeing other peoples posts about their babies wasn't that awesome and sometimes annoying, and I told myself I would not post a gazillion pictures and blog posts about the babe, once I had her. 
FALSE.
Not only do I take, post, and dote over pictures of Amelia, I actually thoroughly enjoy pictures and posts of other peoples sweet little angels as well. Must mark the right of passage into motherhood or something, because I literally cannot help myself.
This was Amelia's first week at church, it was so much fun putting her in this darling little dress (thank you Pat) and I have to add that Relief Society is a whole lot more fun with a babe on your lap. Amelia also has a new little cousin, Archer Buonforte, who she is very fond of if you can't tell in the following pics. He is just the cutest little man (literally, he looks like a miniature man) and I just love him, (even if he is a little touchy sometimes (haha Madi). 

Things I have learned (or re-learned) to do since the babe:

- How to use the bathroom in a in point 5 seconds

- How toSleep with the noisiest fans you have ever heard going (white   noise affect)

- How to function with no sleep

- Breakfast (lunch and dinner are yet to be achieved)

- Coming to terms with the fact that my hair might be in a bun for the rest of my life

- The names and locations of every drive thru restauran in Provo

- Wait for it to come to redbox

just to name a few...

I LOVE IT. 










4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just LOVE her. Max is going to LOVE and PROTECT her forever. (Even if right now all he does is scream and laugh at her!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the perfect example of what a family should be. You emanate light and real happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I can't wait to meet her! And Archer is such a cute name! Those two are going to be best buddies! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooo darling. I miss dressing a baby girl. It is a totally different experience than dressing a boy. :)
    You and Chris make parenting look wonderful also.

    ReplyDelete