Thursday, April 18, 2013

cousins

JP Hand Straight sample
Life has been CRAAZYYY. Good crazy. Lots of family, and the good kind of chaos that carries from one second into the next until before you know it, 2 whole weeks have gone by.
2 weeks ago (roughly) my sweet grandpa passed on. There are SO MANY wonderful things to say about him that it would almost be pointless (almost) to begin to type them all down, so for now I will just say that there are a whole lot of people down here missing him.
On the up side, Funerals mean FAMILY. Considering we are now all split across the american continent (really just from San Fran to Florida) It's a rare occasion when I get to spend time with my cousins Ariana and Heidi (and sis) at THE SAME TIME. This naturally calls for documentation aka: Cousin photo shoot, which has been happening since we were in pre-school:


I have been through thick and thin with these girls. No matter how long we go in between seeing each other it always feels like yesterday. Cousins are God-sends. 
The end. 

It helps that we are all just really....


really....

ridiculously...

sexy and good looking. haha JK 



But this lady (below) really is ridiculously good looking (I mean check out that red dress!) and responsible for so many wonderful generations. I look up to her so much. Never have I seen someone be so thoughtful, giving, and positive, in the face of doubt and uncertainty. 

You have a lot of great years ahead of you grandmama. 
you can do it!
xoxo- love your grand-daughters. 

1 comment: