Wednesday, February 8, 2012

JP Hand Straight sample


Last week my mom called me and asked me if I wanted to come over and meet with this lady about "Choffy". I had no idea what she was talking about, but around 4:30 headed over anyway. Come to find out, Choffy, is like coffee, except with cocoa beans. It comes out hot and water based like coffee, except it smells and tastes like chocolate (unsweetened of course, and no caffeine). It's pretty much the best thing ever, so I ordered some and it is now a part of my routine breakfast. In fact, the only thing I don't like about Choffy is asking someone if they want a cup. It is a really lame play on words and I get embarrassed every time I say it.
SO, while I'm not a fan of blog advertising (to all my MANY blog fans), I gotta say: GET SOME. Especially for all the coffee yearning Mormons out there (Sadie Carlson, that is for you). 



Also: Chris and I decided to start juicing about a week and a half ago (much attributed to the documentary Fat, Sick, and Almost Dead). Aside from the excessive hassle of cleaning the dang juicer, it has been AWESOME. Tons of energy-breakfast of champions for sure. We have tried tons of recipe's- some good, and a lot not so good. Somehow Chris manages to chug them down even if they taste wretched, but not I. SO: If anyone who happens to read this has any good juicing recipe's (preferably anything that tastes like V-8 juice, or Orange Julius or... a strawberry shake) PLEASE share them with me, because apparently everyone on google has horrible taste buds.


As of today I am officially 30 weeks!!!!!! I have finally been forced to buy maternity pants. I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go before we meet her. I worry all the time about whether or not I am going to be a good mom and do all the right things, or whether or not she will be healthy, or how to stay calm when she starts crying in that really grading manner because she is upset, and I can't figure out why etc. Despite my feelings of inadequacy, I am SO very excited to be a mom. I really can't think of anything else I would rather do. And thinking of Chris being a dad is really sexy for some reason. 


- 3-D Ultrasound: Not worth the $- don't do it. they kept cutting off her nose when they were editing the pic, leaving a big hole where it should have been. It also didn't help that her eyes were open the whole time making all the pics look slightly UFO ish. (except I kind of think it's awesome that she had her eyes open the whole time too).


- Watching my stomach ripple when she moves: insanely cool, never gets old. I once watched a stand up comedy where they were making jokes about pregnant women and how they think they are the only ones who have ever been pregnant before, and won't shut up about it for 9 months. Everyone was laughing the whole time. I finally get why that was funny. 


- Guess who passed her math class???? I don't think I have ever been more proud of a C in my life. One more semester to go. 

5 comments:

  1. How cute are you? And to think I get to see you drink your "green" drink every morning! I can't WAIT to meet your little lady. I also can't wait to see you and Chris as parents. And of course I can't wait to have Max meet his future wife...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its' never too early for arranged marriages;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I was just telling Tiff today about I wanted to see what you looked like preggers! Super cute by the way! Sorry about all of the exclamation points, but I'm super excited to see you! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caitlyn! Tiff said she saw you and Chloe yesterday, and that Chloe is the cutest tiniest little thing:) I can't wait for you to come visit (if you are still planning on it). xo

      Delete