Monday, June 13, 2011

JP Hand Straight sample


Chris and I just got home from a backpacking trip, to end all backpacking trips. Both Greece and Turkey are insanely beautiful and have so much history. We went with my cousin Brad and his GF Camille, who are much more travel savvy and hard core than us. I doubt Brad and Camille have every worried about bed bugs before, or catching a foot fungus from using a foreign shower (constant paranoia of mine). We started out in Athens Greece and made our way through the Greek islands of Santorini and Mykonos, touched on Samos, and then headed to Turkey. Greece is a dream come true. the end.

Not so dreamy: Apparently my body deals with any level of change or discomfort through swelling? (can't wait to see how I look when I get prego).  My legs were swollen for like 3 days after the flight, and my face swelled up every morning from allergies... and actually my whole body swelled up at the end- but thats  most likely due to the fact that they eat bread with EVERYTHING- and there is really no way out of it


 About to step off the ferry to heaven (Santorini)

 our hotel overlooking the water
 Canine friends EVERYWHERE. 





 This shot captures the swelling in my legs nicely. absence of ankles all together. 
 What a darling.











 This pup would only walk on walls?



 oh don't mind this shed we slept in.

Chris...What might you be reaching for?


 Basically the only cool yoga move I can do (so can every single person in my yoga class).








 Chris literally wanted to put this in our room at night to "eat all the bugs".

 The Parthenon in Athens

Oh Greece, how I love you.



2 comments:

  1. i have been anxiously awaiting this very post. SO PRETTY. i want to hear all about it.

    remember being swollen in new york? thanks hansen genes!

    no, i didn't get your postcard! things take like a month to get here sooo it could still be ... somewhere.

    ReplyDelete