Monday, June 20, 2011

JP Hand Straight sample
My little Brother is going across the U.S. to be the guitarist for Desert Noises...a band who has created a surprisingly fresh and eclectic sound. My skeptic attitude regarding the complete transformation from my brothers usual rock/blues roots to this, was immediately softened the second I heard their free flowing unique vibe. Although I personally prefer a heavier, blues derived feel when it comes to music, I am awed at the way Patrick is able to deliver in so many different genres of music- Needless to say, I have no hesitations regarding these guys.


This Friday is their opening gig at Velour, before they take off across the states. COME CHECK IT OUT!!! 


Patrick: When did you get so OLD? I will miss you. Be careful couch surfing. Stay away from strange women. 
xoxo



1 comment: