Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ringo Starr

JP Hand Straight sample
On Wednesday night Chris called me at 6:00 pm and asked if I wanted to go see Ringo Starr in concert- he had just scored tickets at his work. I would never give up a chance to see one of the Beatles in concert, so even though it was last minute, and we had the babe, I said "Let's do it."


Worst mom ever, or best mom ever? I guess Amelia will have to decide. For the record I covered her ears.


Below: Just a little "Yellow Submarine" Beatle lovin



Originally Chris and I had amazing seats in one of the suites. But then we found this girl. She and her guy Johnny were rocking out on the grass. Naturally,  we ditched our seats. Who needs a suite when you have a lawn and mass dance party?? Love my cuz.



 Below: this AMAZING photo was taken by a random guy who was jamming out by himself on a blanket next to us the whole time. Lesson learned.





 I dare say Amelia is a Beatle fan for life.

4 comments:

  1. definitly goood mum, Amelia can tell all her friends that she has been visiting a ringo starr concert in the age of a few weeks!! Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best mom ever - take her with you while its still fun.
    I love concerts, especially older artists. Tanner always makes fun of me for liking butt rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah:) Leah, sorry I spelled your name wrong, I kept going back and forth, and then I just went for it without an "h". ps: we are going to Journey on August 3rd if you want some good butt rock. haha

      Delete
  3. I just love this. I think your best mom ever. I think Amelia will now have a deep astounding love for Ringo, and one day you will tell her the real reason why. Did he play "Only You"??? That is one of my favorite singles song he wronte.

    ReplyDelete