Monday, July 23, 2012

A shower for Sadie


JP Hand Straight sample
This last Saturday, I threw a baby shower for one of my best friends Sadie, and her soon to come, bebe Olive. Isn't Olive the cutest name ever? 
I started off the day with some yoga to get some good vibes flowing. 10 minute later, I backed into someone at the Smiths parking lot. With that as the prelude to my day anything but good vibes were flowing. The weather I had been following on my phone for the last 3 days predicting that Saturday would be "sunny" suddenly changed, and a picture of a rain cloud appeared in its place. And about 2 hours before people were supposed to arrive I lost my phone and wallet (complete panic attack) which come to find out, were underneath the seat in my car the whole time. I kept looking at the sky and it's looming clouds, just daring it to rain. Finally 7pm came, and went without a single drop. I owe mother nature a big one.
The weather was lovely, the guests were lovely, the night was perfect. 
Sadie is going to be an awesome mom, Olive is one lucky babe. Amelia is lucky too- she has no idea that she is about to meet her best bud. 
 






















Guest of honor












PS: Can you find the hidden baby? haha. Touch by Mel Boyer  of course.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE! All the details, everything! So darling Steph. You look sooo good! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie you are amazing. This was amazing. You seriously blew me away with this shower. The backyard, the lights, the baby sign, the Izze bottles, the amazing shrimp/crescent rolls (which I want the recipe for by the way. They were amazing!) Seriously Stephanie you did an incredible job on this shower. I wouldn't have ever known that you had had such a crazy/stressful day that day! You hid it extremely well.

    ReplyDelete