Friday, July 13, 2012

Amelia's baby blessing

JP Hand Straight sample
This last Sunday was Amelia's baby blessing. It was the most beautiful day, and Chris did a wonderful job. I think giving a baby blessing in front of an entire congregation sounds so nerve wracking so I personally, was impressed- Amelia is a lucky babe. We had so much support from all of our family and friends, but somehow I failed to capture them all on camera! I am kicking myself. Here are a few of the good ones I got...

Darling Emma and Kaitlyn became BFF's...looks like Amelia made the cut too.

When I was about 4, and my sister Madi was 1, my mom worked in a little boutique in Arizona. She found 2 little blessing dresses and decided to pack them into our 72 hour kits, so in case anything ever happened, we would at least have little blessing dresses for our babies. 22 years later, and no disasters, Amelia's blessing dress cleaned up pretty nice.



 I never get to spend enough time with this guy! My little bro Patrick. Stayed through all of sacrament for me. That's real love.

cousin, sister, roomates, gone through everything together, love them.
My man and my wonderful father in law- Don't mess.
 Aunt Jackie wooing the baby bee
 She didn't like it as much when I did it.

Darling Lea and baby Kaiser.
Below: Lea's little man Lincoln. He had many plans devised for his newly discovered weapon. 








2 comments:

  1. It was a really nice day for us - Amelia is so beautiful and as always you looked stunning. I owe your mom big time for that awesome salad. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish I could have been there. You guys not only are amazing examples, but really you make the experience of having a baby blessing magical, and needed. Had to be a little philosophical their for ya. hahaha love you guys! Ps loved her dress, and yours Steph!

    ReplyDelete