Wednesday, September 12, 2012

California Part 1



JP Hand Straight sample
This Summer Chris and I decided we needed to take a trip to his home town Huntington, because despite the fact that we have been married for almost three years now, and made many trips down for the holidays, I still hadn't seen it in the prime time summer season!
I guess technically we didn't make it in the "Summer" because we got there the first week in September, but I'm counting it anyway.
This trip was a first for a lot of things- Amelia's first plane ride (and our first plane ride with a babe- more on that later) her first beach experience (which lasted maybe 2 hours before she was over it, and by that I mean- crying.), and her fist road trip. 








 Oh come on Amelia, you LOVE this:

One of the nights we drove to see one of my best friends Dallas Berry and her new hubby Rolland in LA. They are fabulous artists and made little onesies for Amelia with a Marilyn Monroe and David Bowie print they silk screened. Amelia is going to be one stylish gal.
We went to dinner in this "posh" Wolfgang Puck lounge. I am sure the hostess was dreading our presence the second we rolled in with our stroller. Sorry, not sorry. The food was great and of course so was the company. I have missed this girl!




Can't do Southern California without a little Balboa action:




      
 And of course Wahoo's Fish Taco. Oh Wahoo's, how I love you. I could eat here for breakfast lunch and dinner, and if it wasn't for the Sugar Shack (our fav breakfast place) we Probably would. Literally.


My wonderful Mother in law, couldn't ask for a better one. Amelia loves her Grandma (and her fingers as of late).


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! Great pics!! Sorry if I happen to take them. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss you! Oh how I want to see Amelia's chubby legs! And oh how jealous I am that you went to Balboa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looked at your blog for the first time! Your baby is so adorable! I can recognize almost all of her clothes from working at the Gap :) Hope all is well, and you're enjoying being a mom.

    ReplyDelete