Monday, September 24, 2012

Fiesta!!!


JP Hand Straight sample
Every September (when the corn is in it's prime) my Mom hosts her annual Green Corn Party for our mexican food loving fam. She and her 5 brothers and sisters grew up working in my Grandpas restaurant Poco a Poco in Boise, ID. So far all the generations to follow have a great appreciation, or should I say obsession with great Mexican food.
 Once Chris told me that the people in Honduras call rice & beans (their staple food) "marriage" because of it's perfect harmony and balance. I couldn't agree more. 



 Below: Cousins!!!

 The happy couple: Davis and Sydney recently engaged! congrats you guys.
  Tim and Kaitlyn
 David (having a Scott Bentz moment) and Sarah
 Sadie and KC ( might as well be cousins). 
Jeff and Auriel 
Christian (our Guacamole man) and Mikaela 
Patrick (right) and his date for the night, Steven.


Daddio

& Maddio


 This girl!


 Some babe watching by my man, and Sierra (the brain of our family).



 Our usual exchange of crazy antics and world views. Clearly Amelia and Olive are not amused.  


 Until Next September! 




2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Lots of color and festiveness! your hair is amazing, and I can't get enough of your sweet Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, your Mom's arsenal of glassware is so amazing, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete