Friday, September 14, 2012

California Part 2


JP Hand Straight sample
After a 6 hour drive from Huntington Beach to San Fran with the babe, these wild hooligans greeted us with a legit Hansen style mexican dinner, recipe's handed down from our Grandpa John (founder of Poco a Poco) himself. Thank you Brad.

Camille, Brad, Heidi, Jeff, Me, Amelia, & Chris

Hour old tacos- the only picture I managed to get, just doesn't do it justice.  


Babe lovin on babe


The former "Duke of Seattle" - now Duke of San Fran.

(Wondering if this bridge is earthquake proof)

Brad and Camille live in the heart of SF. They have a fabulous little place about a mile from the Wharf. Right before our trip I started getting psyched about the great "Utah Earthquake" that is supposedly 100 years over due, and the day before we left I insisted on purchasing at least 300 $ worth of earthquake/end of the world supplies. (This is probably not surprising to people who know me well). It didn't help that on the plane, I watched a show called "preppers" (people who prepare for the end of the world), and that while staying at my in laws house, I came upon a special on the history channel, featuring Nostradamous and the end of the world prophecies. 
Earthquakes, Natural disasters, let's just say that once I arrived in San Fran and saw all those darling houses stacked right on top of each other, Utah started looking a whole lot better. It was the perfect solution for my paranoia, although I might need to send these guys some 72 hour kits in the mail. 








Taking the Ferry to Alcatraz. 




Above: These love birds will be official on July 19th 2013!!! 

Below: Look at this cute lil honey bear babe I have! I got to bundle wrap her all up the whole time. Chris kept taking her hat off & insisting she didn't like it, but Amelia and I both know she did.

And of course: Fishermans Wharf. Yes I walked around with the camera around my neck and much to Chris' dismay looked like a tourist the whole time. I had to capture this amazing city. It definitely has a vibe of it's very own.





Good Bye San Francisco! We will miss you!!! Please don't have an Earthquake. xoxo

Dog lovin on Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment